Agrothrin Ant Killer Natural Insecticide Powder is for general home and garden use. Agrothrin kills and deters many types of flying and crawling insects including bed bugs, cockroaches, flies and aphids.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Contains 0.11% pyrethrin.
Note: When using insecticide sprays, powders or fumers, we strongly recommend wearing protective respirator face masks, to prevent accidental exposure.
How To Use Agrothrin Ant Killer Insecticide Powder
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Lift the hinged cap and squeeze container.
- Puff onto targets, into nests and hiding places of insects.
- Replace cap after use.
- Repeat at weekly intervals or as necessary.
- In the home: use behind stoves, fridges and other places where pests congregate.
- In the garden: can be applied directly onto soil to ensure contact with the pests.
Additional Product Information
- Wash hands and exposed skin, before meals and after use.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Remove any excess dust from treated fabrics and ait thoroughly before use.
- Any spillages can be removed by vacuum or water spray.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Do not contaminate food stuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Cover all water storage tanks before application.
- Do not apply directly to animals.
- THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO FISH AND OTHER AQUATIC LIFE.
- Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Hazardous to bees.
Click Below To View the Product Safety Data Sheet Agrothrin Ant Killer Insecticide Powder Safety Data Sheet
Write a review
Excellent alternative to chemical Insecticides.
This natural powder worked exactly as described. I used it both inside and outside my home.