OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 2ND NOVEMBER
How To Use Pest Expert Formula P+ XL Fogger
Shake well before use
The can will take approximately 5 minutes to empty and is sufficient to treat an area of up to 500m3 for flies, 150m3 for moths and fleas, and 70m3 for bed bugs, cockroaches and other crawling insets.
- Close all windows, open all drawers and cupboards
- Remove cap
- Place aerosol canister in the centre of the room
- Press down completely on the perforated side of the nozzle and leave the room
- Close the door behind you
Applications: for amateur use indoors in domestic premises including kitchens, and outdoors on patios, paths and wasp nests.
For professional use in public hygiene areas including kitchens, hospitals (not occupied wards), hotels, restaurants, public and municipal buildings and on boards ships. For use outdoors on patios, paths, amenity areas, transit stations, refuse tips and wasp nests.
May be used in the cargo holds of aircraft for pre-flight treatment and refuse vehicles. For use in and around farm buildings, bow byres, pig sheds and milking parlours. For use in poultry house against poultry red mites and litter beetles.
Not for use on grain or in grain stores.
Space sprays containing (non-residual) pyrethroids or pyrethrins must not be used more than once a week against house flies in intensive or controlled environment animal houses as the could cause control failure due to insecticide resistance. If more frequent treatments are required, use a product with a different control methods (such as bait).
For professional use only, the following additional precautions apply:
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Keep in a safe place
- Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°. do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
- Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking
- Do no spray near a naked flame, electrical equipment or any incandescent material.
- Until dry, treated surfaces can pose a fire risk
- Do not handle treated fabrics until dry and air thoroughly before use.
Collect eggs and remove feed, exposed water and milk before application.