Ready-to-use Cluster Fly Killer spray can be sprayed directly at cluster flies or applied to most surfaces including walls, floors, cracks and crevices and lasts for up to 12 weeks after being applied to eradicate most cluster fly problems. This insecticide has virtually no odour, and doesn't stain carpets or other fabrics. Can also be used to kills most crawling and flying insects such as bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, ants, moths, wasps and mosquitoes.
Note: When using insecticide sprays, powders or fumers, we strongly recommend wearing protective respirator face masks, to prevent accidental exposure.
- Contains cypermethrin at 0.1% w/w, making it the strongest amateur approved product on the market.
- High quality nozzle - spray can be easily applied in cracks and crevices.
- Child-safe cap - push and twist for improved safety
- 1 litre pack treats up to 20sqm to eradicate large pest problem.
How To Use Insectaclear C Cluster Fly Killer Spray
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Apply 1 litre of product per 20sqm of surface or spray short bursts directly at insects.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and suitable gloves.
- Keep children and pets away until surface has dried.
- Cover all water storage tanks before application.
- Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application.
Please Note - it is a legal requirement for pesticides to be sealed with a safety cap – assistance may be required when opening.
Additional Product Information
- Do not breathe spray.
- Do not contaminate foodstuff, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses.