Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'B' Mouse Killer is an industrial strength mouse poison approved for amateur use. Manufactured in the UK, using only the highest quality grain and containing Brodifacoum at the maximum legal strength. Formula 'B' mouse poison provides the perfect choice for rapid eradication of all mice infestations, large or small, indoors or outdoors around buildings. Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Mouse Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Mice" category page.
Contains Brodifacoum at 0.0029% w/w
Authorisation No: UK-2017-1051-0001
Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How to Use Pest Expert Formula B Mouse Killer Poison
1. For control of mice use 50g of Formula B poison per bait point. For best results and improved catch rates, place additional bait points up to 10m apart. For heavier mouse infestations, place the bait points closer together, approximately 5m apart.
2. The bait should be placed in secure locations such as bait stations, where mice have been seen running or feeding. Indoors this would include under cupboards, behind furniture or in loft spaces, sheds or garages. Outdoors, this would include behind boards or tiles or inside lengths of pipe.
3. Bait should be securely fastened and always protect bait from non-target animals, children and water.
4. Inspect bait points every two days and replenish eaten, damaged or contaminated poison until no more bait is taken.
5. Remove all alternative food sources to ensure uptake of the poison and lethal doses are consumed.
Use Rodenticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Note: Anticoagulants kill slowly, causing death two to three days after the poison has been ingested, if lethal dosage is consumed.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Antidote vitamin k1 (under medical supervision). UK medical professionals should contact the National Poisons Information Service (www.npis.org) for further advice.
Another satisfied customer.
Does what it says on the tin . No more noise, now quiet .Thankyou
First class product.