Pest Expert Formula 'B' Mouse Poison Bait Blocks contain the powerful single-feed rodenticide, Brodifacoum, at the maximum legal concentration (0.0029%). Formula 'B' Mouse Bait Blocks are a highly palatable product, thanks to a special blend of foodstuffs.
Formula 'B' mouse poison provides the perfect choice for rapid eradication of all mice infestations, large or small, indoors or outdoors around buildings. Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Mouse Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Mice" category page.
Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places. Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points. Large bait points increase the risk to wildlife and to other non-target animals.
For rat infestations: use bait points of up to 200g. place bait points 10m apart reducing to 5m in high infestations. Do not move or disturb bait points for several days after laying bait. If no signs of rat activity are seen near the bait after 7-10 days, move the bait to an area of higher rat activity.
For mouse infestations: Use bait points of up to 40g. place bait points 5m apart reducing to 2m in high infestations. Mice are very inquisitive and it may help the control program to move baits every 2-3 days at the time when bait points are inspected and/or topped up.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- For use only in areas that are in accessible to infants, children, companion animals and non-target animals.
- Prevent access to bait by children. Birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away.
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or other competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits. In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days. Should activity continue beyond this time, the likely cause should be determined.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment, at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished. Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances.
- Dispose of dead rodents in accordance with local requirements.
- In the UK poisoned rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets or collected by a specialist waste contractor or the local authority.
- When the product is being used in public areas, the areas treated must be marked during the treatment period and a notice explaining the risk of primary or secondary poisoning by the anticoagulant as well as indicating the first measures to be taken in case of poisoning must be made available alongside the baits.
When tamper resistant bait stations are used, they should be clearly marked to show that they contain rodenticide and that they should not be disturbed.
This product is authorised under Biocidal Product Regulations 2001 for use as directed.
Write a review
David Boulton -
Stratford upon Avon
No more mice!
Saw a mouse in my garage and really didn?t like the idea of cleaning up dead mice from traps. These worked perfectly, got eaten within a few days and I haven't seen a mouse in over a week. If they ever come back I will be sure to buy more from here!
Vikki Ball -
Next Day Delviery Perfect!
Ordered these for our office which is in the country, so pests of all types are a regular occurrence depending on the climate, our latest visitors were mice so this site was perfect for us to be able to order online and get delivery next day without having to take time out of work.
Amazing service. Ordered on-line late afternoon, and blocks were here about 10:00 the following day!
I have amazing service with this company . Great communication through out . This product does exactly what it says on tha tin ( plastic box ) . I have been using it for 2 weeks now and have found it to be very successful . It is very easy to use . Because of the hole in it , i have been able to hang it up with wire and the rats just chew it off . I even just pop a few down the holes and leave them to it .
Bait blocks did exactly as advertised I put them into the rat holes under my house and have not seen a rat again
Sick of using household type foods as bait which are often tricky to apply to traps (and they often go mouldy in the extreme conditions of a drafty loft), I opted for some of this stuff. It took seconds to apply and claimed it's first victim within a few days!
Used bait blocks in conjunction with mouse trap.1 week later no sign of the mice,excellent result !!!
Rat getting into loft so bought 3 poisons to cover all tastes. First night could hear these blocks banging on floor as rat was carrying them around. Next day replaced blocks and one more was taken. Not heard a thing now for over a week, problem gone and no smell yet so seems like it went outside to die. The other poisons were not really taken except for a paste sachet that I put outside in a bait box.
This product was delivered promptly and is a very effective professional rodent control grain and realy good value for money.
THIS IS VERY GOOD IN CONTROLING MOUSE AND RAT
Really good service from company.order arrived in 2 days.
product well packaged .
Does the job.no more scratching in roof space.
would recommend this product .
At last I have found a product that works efficiently and fast! The mice had hollowed out breeze blocks in the bird house to use as nesting places. We were over run with them and they were eating a good deal of the seed too! Now in just a few weeks the aviary is completely mouse free. Thank you so much