Pest Expert Clothes Moth Killer Cassettes are units for hanging in wardrobes to protect woollen, cashmere, silk and leather clothing from moth damage.
The Cassettes contain the powerful insecticide transfluthrin (1.3% w/w), which is highly effective against clothes moths, killing eggs and larvae as well as adults.
This product is ideal for both helping eradicate a clothes moth infestation, as well as maintaining clothes moth control following an insecticidal treatment.
Unlike many other moth repellents on the market which give off an unpleasant odour, these Cassettes are fragrance-free and non-staining. A twinpack will treat a standard wardrobe and keep moths away for up to 6 months. (There is a date indicator on each unit to remind you went to replace).
How To Use Pest Expert Moth Killer Cassettes
- Remove the cassettes from the protective packaging.
- For use in wardrobes: pull out the hanger from the back of the cassette and hook over the clothes rail.
- For use in drawers: Place the cassette flat down with the slotted front facing upwards.
- Slide the date indicator to the month of first use or expiry as preferred – cassettes last up to 6 months.
- Each cassette protects up to 0.5 cubic meters of space, so two cassettes are sufficient for a wardrobe of approx. 1m3 in size: approx. 2m (H) x 1m (W) x 0.5m (D). More than one pack should be used in larger wardrobes.
- This product is fragrance free.
- Clothing does not need to be laundered or dry cleaned after using this product.
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
For amateur use only as an insecticide.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES.
- DO NOT USE in larders or food cupboards.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before and after use.
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. DO NOT exceed the use of one unit per 0.5 cubic metre.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Do not empty into drains.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
- Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.
Note to Doctor: For further information contact your local National Poisons Information Centre.
Write a review
Moth free, clothes happy
Great product, easy to use straight away, very effective. Am now ordering more for my mother in law.
Good convenient way of controlling clothes moths.
Items delivered very quickly.
Very easy to use. Appear to work well.
Pleasant enough smell and seems effective.
Clothes Moth Killer Cassette Packs arrived promptly as ordered. Will need some time to evaluate results.
Perfect, I've not even noticed a smell from them at all.