Pest Expert Clothes Moth Killer Papers are perforated strips for placing in drawers to protect woollen, cashmere, silk and leather clothing from moth damage.
The Papers are impregnated with the powerful insecticide transfluthrin (0.49% w/w), which is highly effective against clothes moths, killing eggs and larvae as well as adults.
This product is ideal for both helping eradicate a clothes moth infestation, as well as maintaining clothes moth control following an insecticidal treatment.
Unlike many other moth repellents on the market which give off an unpleasant odour, these Papers are fragrance-free and non-staining. This pack contains 2 strips of 5 perforated papers which can be separated and placed underneath or between layers of folded clothing in drawers. Each strip will treat a drawer of approx 1 cubic metre, keeping moths away for up to 6 months. (There is a calendar on each strip to indicate the date when they need to be replaced).
How To Use Pest Expert Moth Killer Papers
- Remove the product from the protective packaging.
- Write the date of first use or expiry as preferred on the bottom of the moth paper – strips last up to 6 months.
- For use in wardrobes: Hang the strips over the clothes rail or on a garment hanger. Alternatively you can attach them to the inside panels or door of the wardrobe.
- For use in drawers, cupboards, chests and suitcases: Carefully separate the strips along the perforations according to your requirements and place between layers of clothing, bedding or fabrics.
- Each strip of 5 papers protects a space of up to 1m3.
- This product is fragrance free.
- Clothing does not need to be laundered or dry cleaned after using this product.
- After use, the product can be disposed of in normal household waste.
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
For amateur use only as an insecticide.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before and after use.
- DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES.
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE.
- DO NOT USE in larders or food cupboards.
- DO NOT exceed the use of one unit per one cubic metre.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Use only as described on the label.
Write a review
Very prompt service and a great product! Thanks
Excellent product.does exactly what it claimed to do. Delivery was very prompt.
Easy to use, Seem to be working
I have had no more sightings of clothes moths.I'm hoping to re-order more killer strips to have in case of any survivors, come springtime.Until npow I had hoped that pheromone traps were getting rid of clothes moths, but they didn't seem to be on top of the problem.
The killer strips are easy to use and unobtrusive.I would suggest that printing each year's strips in a different colour would help to differentiate older ones from fresh ones, and save the trouble of writing the date on them.