Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
This Flea Killer Kit enables you to carry out a comprehensive flea treatment to 1-2 rooms. The combination of insecticides in the Kit delivers a rapid knockdown of fleas and helps maintain long-lasting flea control. THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 14TH OF AUGUST - ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THIS WILL BE DISPATCHED AFTER THIS DATE!
Our Flea Kits contain a range of the best flea killer products from market leaders Pest Expert:
2 x Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Flea Spray 1L: For application to carpets, rugs, soft furnishings or anywhere in the home or workplace for effective control of fleas. Covers 20 sq m.
2 x Pest Expert Diatom Flea Killer Powder: For application to cracks, crevices and in areas where electrical equipment may be present and a water based spray cannot be administered.
4 x Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Flea Bombs: Four powerful permethrin smoke bombs for fumigating flea infestations.
The Kit is also supplied with step-by-step instructions to explain how to carry out a complete professional-standard flea treatment using the flea products provided.
This Flea Killer Kit enables you to carry out a comprehensive flea treatment to 1-2 rooms. The combination of insecticides in the Kit delivers a rapid knockdown of fleas and helps maintain long-lasting flea control.
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 14TH OF AUGUST - ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THIS WILL BE DISPATCHED AFTER THIS DATE!
Flea Treatment Kit Intermediate
This kit is sufficient to treat two room.
How to use Pest Expert Formula C Flea Killer Spray
1. Screw the spraying mechanism tightly into the bottle.
2. Apply 1 litre of Formula C per 20 square metres or directly at insects.
3. Allow 45 minutes – 1 hour for the solution to dry.
4. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
5. Cover all water storage and fish tanks before application.
SPACE TREATMENT: Apply 1 to 4 ml of product per m3 as a fine mist
SURFACE SPRAY: apply 20 ml of product per m2, slightly wetting the surfaces to be protected.
Use Insecticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How to use Diatom Flea Powder
Sprinkle powder at a rate of 10g (50ml) per square metre. Apply broadly and pay specific attention to pet sleeping areas. Pay particular attention to wall/floor crevices where insects harbour, and the area where insect activity is seen most. When applying to carpets, work Diatom in with a soft brush. Treated areas should be vacuumed after 5-7 days to remove dead insects and powder should be reapplied if the infestation persists.
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How To Use Pest Expert Formula P Fumer Flea Smoke Bombs
1. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
2. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
3. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
4. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
5. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
6. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Full instructions are included with the Flea Treatment Kit Intermediate.
Does exactly what its supposed to, instant kill on live fleas, and prevents the new ones breeding. would highly recommend!
The infestations are always bigger than you think. Where those little blighter's hide is amazing.but a few litres of this product along with some smoke bombs sorts them out. But the golden rule is treat each week for a minimum of three weeks every where in the room and do not take anything out of the room, like furniture etc you will spread them. When their dead hoover them up with a crevice tool. Don't expect to get them all in the first week, look out for them and pick them off one by one, they will be the ones you missed hiding somewhere you did not think of, an interim spray around is a good idea in the first week, but this product does work, be methodical in your approach to their extinction.