Pest Expert Formula 'B' Rat & Mouse Poison Paste Bait is supplied in individual measured 10g sachets for easy, convenient use. Containing rodenticide at the maximum permitted strength, this preparation is highly palatable to both rats and mice, thanks to it's special soft paste blend and sweet smelling aroma.
Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Rat Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Rat" category page.
Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places. Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points. Large bait points increase the risk to wildlife and to other non-target animals.
For rat infestations: use bait points of up to 200g. place bait points 10m apart reducing to 5m in high infestations. Do not move or disturb bait points for several days after laying bait. If no signs of rat activity are seen near the bait after 7-10 days, move the bait to an area of higher rat activity.
For mouse infestations: Use bait points of up to 40g. place bait points 5m apart reducing to 2m in high infestations. Mice are very inquisitive and it may help the control program to move baits every 2-3 days at the time when bait points are inspected and/or topped up.
- Do not open sachets.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- For use only in areas that are in accessible to infants, children, companion animals and non-target animals.
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or other competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits. In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days. Should activity continue beyond this time, the likely cause should be determined.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Prevent access to bait by children. Birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away.
- When the product is being used in public areas, the areas treated must be marked during the treatment period and a notice explaining the risk of primary or secondary poisoning by the anticoagulant as well as indicating the first measures to be taken in case of poisoning must be made available alongside the baits.
When tamper resistant bait stations are used, they should be clearly marked to show that they contain rodenticide and that they should not be disturbed.
This product is authorised under Biocidal Product Regulations 2001 for use as directed.
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment, at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished. Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances.
- Dispose of dead rodents in accordance with local requirements. In the UK poisoned rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets or collected by a specialist waste contractor or the local authority.
Write a review
The rats appear to be using the bait and I expect they will disappear in due course. The instructions are clear and easily followed.
Very effective rat poison.
Easy to use/apply sachets, and does the job-where others fail. Recommended.
Excellent service from Pest Control Supplies!
Bye bye Roland rat.
A very competively priced product that works effectively. Easy to order and delivered next day as promised. I recommend this product unresrervedly.
Mice taking the bait.... looks good.
It does what it says on the pack and at a reasonable price.
Bought this item and since using it have not heard anything. I think the mice like it. Would definitely recommend.
Rats and mice seem to find this bait very palatable, and we started to find dead rats only two days after placing the bait. we had tried the usual block baits but with little interest from the rats (though mice did eat it) Highly recommended, particularly if other baits are not working for you.
Really excellent product with very quick effective results.
Service from Pest Control Supplies first class as usual, highly recomended.
I have used this product previosly with great success and recently replenished my stock for the onset of winter when we do get the odd rat visiting looking for food. using raco products makes their visit short lived thankfully. I have no hesitation in recommending their rat poison. Biran Kettlewood
Have been feeding the rats for two weeks. Have not seen any rats for one week.
Within 3 days there was a definite decline in feed being eaten .as of now am waiting to see if there are more or they have all deceased.
Fast Delivery, Equally Fast disappearance of the problem.
Products came next day and problem went nearly as quickly once I'd put it out.