Pest Expert Formula 'B' Rat & Mouse Poison Paste Bait 450g is supplied in individual measured 10g sachets for easy, convenient use. Containing rodenticide at the maximum permitted strength, this preparation is highly palatable to both rats and mice, thanks to it's special soft paste blend and sweet smelling aroma.
Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Rat Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Rat" category page.
Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places. Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points. Large bait points increase the risk to wildlife and to other non-target animals.
For rat infestations: use bait points of up to 200g. place bait points 10m apart reducing to 5m in high infestations. Do not move or disturb bait points for several days after laying bait. If no signs of rat activity are seen near the bait after 7-10 days, move the bait to an area of higher rat activity.
For mouse infestations: Use bait points of up to 40g. place bait points 5m apart reducing to 2m in high infestations. Mice are very inquisitive and it may help the control program to move baits every 2-3 days at the time when bait points are inspected and/or topped up.
- Do not open sachets.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- For use only in areas that are in accessible to infants, children, companion animals and non-target animals.
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or other competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits. In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days. Should activity continue beyond this time, the likely cause should be determined.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Prevent access to bait by children. Birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away.
- When the product is being used in public areas, the areas treated must be marked during the treatment period and a notice explaining the risk of primary or secondary poisoning by the anticoagulant as well as indicating the first measures to be taken in case of poisoning must be made available alongside the baits.
When tamper resistant bait stations are used, they should be clearly marked to show that they contain rodenticide and that they should not be disturbed.
This product is authorised under biocidal product regulations 2001 for use as directed.
- Search for and remove dead rodents at frequent intervals during treatment, at least as often as when baits are checked and/or replenished. Daily inspection may be required in some circumstances.
- Dispose of dead rodents in accordance with local requirements. In the UK poisoned rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets or collected by a specialist waste contractor or the local authority.
Write a review
I brought this product with some bait blocks, it worked a treat, thanks.
It worked so quick. As soon as i used this product, all the rats dissappeared. i will recommend this product. quick delivery. very effective, and cheap.
Does what it says.
Does exactly what it says on the bottle - attract the pests to any set trap you have for them - humane or lethal been down for 1 week and had 3 out using this bait on traps that have had all sorts on for months with not a single sniff !! One week using this stuff and traps that have been in the highway spots not catching have caught . Highly recommended
EAM (Eggs Against Mice) -
It's working. Within hours of setting, evidence of bait removal was spotted. We have had casualties in the week proceeding. Recommend this product. Smells nice too.
I have always thought peanuts were good on traps but this is better.
Worth the money.
Great product worth every penny and arrived the within a day.
Pest Control Supplies delivered the goods ordered in double quick time and on time:
no waiting in all day for the carrier. All in all a very impressive service.
Arrived very promptly and seems very effective as already no signs of the rats in my compost!