Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'B' is an industrial strength rat poison approved for amateur use. Manufactured in the UK, using only the highest quality grain and containing Brodifacoum at the maximum legal strength, Formula 'B' has been scientifically proven to far outperform other rat poisons on the market. Formula 'B' rat poison provides the perfect choice for rapid eradication of all rat infestations, large or small, indoors or outdoors around buildings. Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Rat Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Rat" category page.
Contains Brodifacoum at 0.0029% w/w
Authorisation No: UK-2017-1051-0002
Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How to Use Pest Expert Formula B Rat Killer Poison
1. For control of rats use 100g of Formula B poison per bait point. For best results and improved catch rates, place additional bait points up to 10m apart. For heavier rat infestations, place the bait points closer together, approximately 5m apart.
2. The bait should be placed in secure locations such as bait stations, where rats have been seen running or feeding. Indoors this would include under cupboards, behind furniture or in loft spaces, sheds or garages. Outdoors, this would include behind boards or tiles or inside lengths of pipe.
3. Bait should be securely fastened and always protect bait from non-target animals, children and water.
4. Inspect bait points every two days and replenish eaten, damaged or contaminated poison until no more bait is taken.
5. Remove all alternative food sources to ensure uptake of the poison and lethal doses are consumed.
Use Rodenticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Antidote vitamin k1 (under medical supervision). UK medical professionals should contact the National Poisons Information Service (www.npis.org) for further advice.