Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Carpet Moth Spray contains cypermethrin (0.1% w/w), which kills carpet moths fast and leaves a long-lasting residue that maintains carpet moth control for up to 12 weeks.
Formula 'C+' is a ready-to-use insecticide that is safe for direct application to carpets, rugs and soft furnishings.
As Formula 'C+' is water-based and low odour, it is ideal for treating carpet moth infestations in both domestic residences and commercial premises.
Five litres provides effective coverage to an area of approx 100 sq m. The product should ideally be administered using a pressure sprayer to enable a thorough and even distribution of insecticide.
For a comprehensive carpet moth treatment, we recommend using alongside Pest Expert Formula 'P' Carpet Moth Powder and Pest Expert Formula ‘P+’ Foggers as the combination of different active ingredients enables a faster and more effective knockdown.
Alternatively see our Carpet Moth Killer Kits for a complete package of the best carpet moth killer products on the market.
How To Use Pest Expert Formula C Carpet Moth Killer Spray
1. Screw the spraying mechanism tightly into the bottle.
2. Apply 1 litre of Formula C per 20 square metres or directly at insects
3. Allow 45 minutes – 1 hour for the solution to dry.
4. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
5. Cover all water storage and fish tanks before application.
SPACE TREATMENT: Apply 1 to 4 ml of product per m3 as a fine mist
SURFACE SPRAY: apply 20 ml of product per m2, slightly wetting the surfaces to be protected.
Use Insecticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
TO AVOID RISKS TO MAN AND THE ENVIROMENT, COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
- DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Do not empty into drains.
- ENSURE THERE IS A PHYSICAL BARRIER TO PREVENT CONTACT BY UNPROTECTED PERSONS AND ANIMALS UNTIL TREATED SURFACES ARE DRY.
- COVER ALL WATER STORAGE TANKS before application.
- REMOVE OR COVER ALL FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application.
- Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.
- ALL BATS ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE WILDFLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981. BEFORE TREATING ANY STRUCTURE USED BY BATS, CONSULT NATURAL ENGLAND, SCOTTISH NATURAL HERITAGE OR THE COUNTRYSIDE COUNCIL FOR WALES.
- HAZARDOUS TO BEES.
- DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO ANIMALS.
- DO NOT APPLY TO CLOTHING AND BEDDING.
- WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- Keep only in original container.
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE.
Write a review
My Second Ordering Experience.
Used these services twice now. Got the products I ordered very promptly and in accordance with published timescales. Great service and great delivery. I have this site bookmarked and know where to come next time I need to control a pest. You only get one chance to make a first impressioon. These guys got it right as far as I am concerned.
Very good product with excellent effect, very quick delivery as promised.
Cant top this product its fabulous. Cant believe just how effective this product was =-)
Amazing product, hassle free.
Excellent product. Thanks
Very pleased with this product as moved into a house that was infested and 1 container has nearly done the whole 3 bedroomed house - just ordering another bottle to be on the safe side.
Does the job. Would recommend using a quality pump pressure sprayer.
Good value for money. Covers much more space than other containers.