Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'P' Super Fumers are food moth smoke bombs for fumigating food moth infestations. Once lit, the Super Fumer releases a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill food moths harbouring there.
The Super Fumer is 3 times larger than a standard smoke bomb, and so contains 300% more of the powerful insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 11g Super Fumer will treat an area of approx 100 cubic m, so you will need to use 1 Super Fumer for an average-sized domestic kitchen.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Food Moth Spray.
How To Use Formula P Super Fumer Moth Smoke Bomb
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.