Pest Expert Formula 'P' Fumers are bed bug smoke bombs for fumigating bed bug infestations. Once lit, they release a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill bed bugs harbouring there.
Formula 'P' Fumers contain the powerful bed-bug killing insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 3.5g Fumer will treat an area of approx 7.5 cubic m, so you will need to use 4 Fumers (2 Twinpacks) for an average-sized bedroom of approx 4m x 4m.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Bed Bug Spray and Formula 'P' Bed Bug Powder.
How To Use Formula P Fumer Bed Bug Smoke Bombs
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
- Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
- Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
- Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
- Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
- Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
- Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
- For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- 120m3 for flying insects
- 30m3 for fleas and carpet moths; or
- 7.5m3 for bed bugs, ants and cockroaches
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED AGAINST HOUSEFLIES IN INTENSIVE OR CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT ANIMAL HOUSES BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE CONTROL FAILURE DUE TO INSECTICIDE RESISTANCE.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed HSE No: 9233.
Write a review
Very good product, eradicated beg bugs where the council could not after 2 attempts. Highly recomend
Very easy to use, but smaller than expected. I'm not sure yet if it worked as need to leave it a few weeks, but will buy some more of the larger size and give it another blitz soon just in case
Excellent and efficient service, came next day and at the time specified. Product is also effective.
Works very well!
We had problems with bed bugs for a long time. No products helped...
Luckily these smoke bomb got rid of all bed bugs! Good price, good product!
Created very thick smoke.
We used 3 bombs in our living room to elimitate beg bugs that we were fighting for almost 2 years, as steaming and spray didn't work as we expected so the bombs were our last resort. it took about 24 hours for the smell to go completely and I intend to repeat this operation in 2 weeks. I found one dead bug and lots of dead flies ans small insects so it appears that it works.
Best Bed Bug Killer .
This is the best product to Kill the Bed Bug. Very easy to use. Smoke will go everywhere and there is no place for bugs to hide.
Found this product very effective and easy to use.
This product did the trick and got rid of Bed Bugs.
Brilliant product, just takes a while to clear the smell of the smoke afterwards but does the job.