Pest Expert Formula 'P' Fumers are cluster fly smoke bombs for fumigating cluster fly infestations. Once lit, they release a smoke which is ideal for getting rid of cluster flies in lofts, roof spaces or other areas of the home.
Formula 'P' Fumers contain the powerful cluster fly killing insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 3.5g Fumer will treat a room of approx 6m x 8m (standard ceiling height) and one twinpack should be sufficient to eradicate a cluster fly problem in a standard roof space in a 2-3 bedroom house.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Cluster Fly Spray and Formula 'P' Cluster Fly Powder.
How To Use Formula P Fumer Cluster Fly Smoke Bombs
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- 120m3 for flying insects
- 30m3 for fleas and carpet moths; or
- 7.5m3 for bed bugs, ants and cockroaches
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED AGAINST HOUSEFLIES IN INTENSIVE OR CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT ANIMAL HOUSES BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE CONTROL FAILURE DUE TO INSECTICIDE RESISTANCE.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed HSE No: 9233.
Write a review
good product. fast delivery. hope to do business again
"I have used this product before and it performs each time.
I have also used the aerosols, but I tend to use the fumers when I need a more thorough job.
All in all a good product."
Excellent killed hundreds
By Eck it works!
Been suffering with flies in the loft for 2 years and had no idea where to start. Found this product and thought I would give it a go. Was simple enough to use and went to check the results after 2 hours. Carnage! Dead bodies everywhere and not a single stray flying around. Would definitely recommend.
Very good products and fast working. buy
It is a good way to get rid of insects, just open and go out for a couple of hours and when you come back you will find all of them dead.
Been troubled with flies taking up residence in a chimney - now all gone having used one of the smoke bombs. Easy to use, fantastic product.
Absolutely brilliant. More than recommended. Value for money.
First class service and first class results.
We moved to a house in the suburbs and just before winter sets in we have a loads of flies taking shelter inside velux windows and the attic - everytime you open a window you have hundreds of flies flying into your face! the normal fly killer sprays just couldnt keep up with the sheer numbers....Came across the Fortefog fly killer smoke bomb while looking for solutions. Decided to try it out and its the best product we have used till date.
I have recommended it to my family and friends who are facing similar issues. Very effective - does exactly what it says!
Excellent Smoke Bombs.
An excellent product, had tried other brands, but this will be my choice in future. Very efficient and one application cleared the cluster flies in my attic.
Recently moved into this property along with some rabbits and chickens who live in the garage. Flies are always a problem as they can kill rabbits very quickly if a "fly strike" takes place. Over the few weeks flies have been eradicated.. Amazing product. Wished we had found it years ago.
Excellent product and easy ordering over the phone.
Smokes seemed to work ok. Would suggest you use two of the smaller ones rather than one of these as you can position spaced out in the loft.
Excellent service and delivery. The product seems to have had an effect, but time will tell.
I used this on cluster flies that are overwintering in our loft. One did a very good job, but there are still a few left, so I'm going to use another one in a few days to polish off the stragglers.
Delivery of the fumer was very prompt and it's very easy to use.