Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'P' Fumers are carpet moth smoke bombs for fumigating carpet moth infestations. Once lit, they release a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill carpet moths harbouring there.
Formula 'P' Fumers contain the powerful carpet moth killing insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 3.5g Fumer will treat an area of approx 30 cubic m, so you will need to use 1-2 Fumers for an average-sized room of approx 4m x 4m.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Carpet Moth Spray and Formula 'P' Carpet Moth Powder.
How To Use Pest Expert Formula P Fumer Moth Smoke Bombs
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
this is very good
Good Value. Excellent product, easy to use and quick acting!
Easy to use - this product was very easy to use 0 the hardest thing reading the instructions. Seeemded work intermediate and our problem has not returned
The product I purchased did exactly what it was supposed to do! However even more importantly I would highly recommend this company to all. The reason: I placed an order for 2 of the above products. I then noticed that they were available in twin packs at a better rate. Slightly irritated but thinking that I may need more in the future I placed a second order for 2 'twin packs'. Soon afterwards I received a phone call from a delightful lady who asked me if I'd intended placing both orders. Having explained what had happened the charming lady asked me if I would prefer to cancel the original order which I did. I was almost immediately refunded. Now that's what I call good old fashion service, something that is so sadly lacking in so many of todays contemporary companies. I was indeed truly impressed as well as surprised to have found a company behaving with such integrity and consideration towards its customers. If I could give you a ten star rating I would have done so. Many, many thanks. You get my vote 100%. thornno1
Kills everything in its path. Fantastic product
Fairly easy to use, would recommend.
Does what is says on the tin. I did on Friday before leaving for weekend, when back on Sunday ' slightly burn smell.but not unpleasant,
Reaplied after 1 month.
The delivery arrived on time. Thanks
Goes like a bomb!
Excellent next day delivery. Used immediately. Clear instructions. After just over a week, seems to have done the job.
Easy to us. Very effective, quick delivery.
Done just the job.
Dies what it says on the tin--sorted.
Seems to do the trick -will repeat I 10 days to make sure.