Pest Expert Formula 'P' Fumers are carpet moth smoke bombs for fumigating carpet moth infestations. Once lit, they release a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill carpet moths harbouring there.
Formula 'P' Fumers contain the powerful carpet moth killing insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 3.5g Fumer will treat an area of approx 30 cubic m, so you will need to use 1-2 Fumers for an average-sized room of approx 4m x 4m.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Carpet Moth Spray and Formula 'P' Carpet Moth Powder.
How To Use Pest Expert Formula P Fumer Moth Smoke Bombs
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- 120m3 for flying insects
- 30m3 for fleas and carpet moths; or
- 7.5m3 for bed bugs, ants and cockroaches
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED AGAINST HOUSEFLIES IN INTENSIVE OR CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT ANIMAL HOUSES BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE CONTROL FAILURE DUE TO INSECTICIDE RESISTANCE.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed HSE No: 9233.
Write a review
Good Value. Excellent product, easy to use and quick acting!
nigel c lawrence -
Easy to use - this product was very easy to use 0 the hardest thing reading the instructions. Seeemded work intermediate and our problem has not returned
Littlehampton, West Sussex
The product I purchased did exactly what it was supposed to do! However even more importantly I would highly recommend this company to all. The reason: I placed an order for 2 of the above products. I then noticed that they were available in twin packs at a better rate. Slightly irritated but thinking that I may need more in the future I placed a second order for 2 'twin packs'. Soon afterwards I received a phone call from a delightful lady who asked me if I'd intended placing both orders. Having explained what had happened the charming lady asked me if I would prefer to cancel the original order which I did. I was almost immediately refunded. Now that's what I call good old fashion service, something that is so sadly lacking in so many of todays contemporary companies. I was indeed truly impressed as well as surprised to have found a company behaving with such integrity and consideration towards its customers. If I could give you a ten star rating I would have done so. Many, many thanks. You get my vote 100%. thornno1
Kills everything in its path. Fantastic product
Fairly easy to use, would recommend.
Does what is says on the tin. I did on Friday before leaving for weekend, when back on Sunday ' slightly burn smell.but not unpleasant,
Reaplied after 1 month.
The delivery arrived on time. Thanks
Goes like a bomb!
Excellent next day delivery. Used immediately. Clear instructions. After just over a week, seems to have done the job.
Easy to us. Very effective, quick delivery.
Dies what it says on the tin--sorted.
Seems to do the trick -will repeat I 10 days to make sure.