Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'P' Super Fumers are cluster fly smoke bombs for fumigating cluster fly infestations. Once lit, the Super Fumer releases a smoke which is ideal for getting rid of cluster flies in lofts, roof spaces or other areas of the home.
The Super Fumer is 3 times larger than a standard smoke bomb, and so contains 300% more of the powerful insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 11g Super Fumer will treat an area of approx 400 cubic m, so you will need to use 1 Fumers to treat a standard roof space in a 2-3 bedroom house.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Cluster Fly Spray and Formula 'P' Cluster Fly Powder.
How To Use Formula P Super Fumer Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
The 'bomb' worked well in my conservatory, nice fast delivery, no complaints.
SMOKE GENERATOR INSECT KILLER
dealt with all insects in an area bigger than they recommend!!! no complaints from customer after 2-3 weeks!! very good!
very good fumer
Works every time
Great product which certainly kills the little blighters. Great delivery and follow up.
It works. Bought this because we had a lot of slow moving kind of flies walking across the carpet. Easy to use and haven't seen any of the flies since using it.
Excellent product,excellent service.
We moved to a house in the suburbs and just before winter sets in we have a loads of flies taking shelter inside velux windows and the attic - everytime you open a window you have hundreds of flies flying into your face! the normal fly killer sprays just couldnt keep up with the sheer numbers....Came across the Fortefog fly killer smoke bomb while looking for solutions. Decided to try it out and its the best product we have used till date. I have recommended it to my family and friends who are facing similar issues. Very effective - does exactly what it says!
Worked For Me!
We had an infestation of cluster flies in the loft, and urgent treatment was needed. Delivery was very fast, and the Bomb worked well.
Did exactly what it says. Cleared the loft in one go.
Dear flies everywhere.
After finding a decomposing rat in the loft, we were inundated with flies as you can imagine. 2 smoke bombs took care of that! I swept up 126 flies, and haven't seen a single one since.
Very easy to use
Excelent product, would if needed.
Same price as much smaller ones available in the shops same potency.