Pest Expert Formula 'P' Super Fumers are cockroach smoke bombs for fumigating cockroach infestations. Once lit, the Super Fumer releases a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill cockroaches harbouring there.
The Super Fumer is 3 times larger than a standard smoke bomb, and so contains 300% more of the powerful insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 11g Super Fumer will treat an area of approx 25 cubic m, so you will need to use 2 Fumers for an average-sized room of approx 4m x 4m.
As there is no long-lasting effect once the smoke has dispersed, we recommend use alongside residual insecticides such as Pest Expert Formula 'C+' Cockroach Spray and Formula 'P' Cockroach Powder.
How To Use Formula P Super Fumer Cockroach Smoke Bomb
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
- Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
- Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
- Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
- Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
- Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
- Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
- For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- 400m3 for flying insects
- 100m3 for fleas and carpet moths; or
- 25m3 for bed bugs, ants and cockroaches
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED AGAINST HOUSEFLIES IN INTENSIVE OR CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT ANIMAL HOUSES BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE CONTROL FAILURE DUE TO INSECTICIDE RESISTANCE.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
- Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed HSE No: 9557.
Write a review
When I received the smoke bomb, I was somewhat dubious as to what would be its effectiveness when I saw how small it was. When I used it the smoke didn't seem to last for very long so once again I wasn't expecting very good results.
However I am pleasantly amazed and surprised at how effective it actually was.
I would recommend this product to anyone!
Easy to use and Excellent value.