Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Rat Glue Traps / Rat Glue Boards provide a fast and effective method of rodent control, particularly useful in situations where other methods have either failed or are not suitable.
Made from heavy-duty plasticised board with an extra strong adhesive to ensure effective trapping. These professional standard glue traps measure 34 x 22cm, making them larger than most glue traps on the market and allowing multi-catch potential from a single board.
Unlike other control methods, which rely upon rodents taking bait, rat glue boards simply trap rats as they run over the board, becoming stuck to the extra-strong adhesive.
Rat Glue Traps are widely used by professional pest controllers, although generally considered to be a last resort method for dealing with rat infestations. Rat Glue Boards are ideal for situations where rats have an alternate food source, which often hampers control efforts using poison, for example in restaurants, bakeries, shops and food processing plants. The virtually non-drying adhesive means that these glue traps can remain effective for months in normal conditions.
Upon discovery of a caught mouse or rat, please be sure to dispatch captured rodents as quickly and humanely as possible.
How to Use Pest Expert Rat Glue Traps
For the best results from your rat glue trap follow the guidelines below:
1. All other options for rodent control must be considered before glue traps are used.
2. Carefully peel off the backing paper, being careful not touch the adhesive.
3. Place glue traps about 2-3 metres apart in areas where mouse activity has been noticed. For best results, lay flat 4. against walls, along rodent runs and near potential points of entry.
4. DO NOT bait the traps as this may have a negative effect.
5. Glue traps are not suitable for use in damp conditions or in very low temperatures.
6. Glue traps MUST BE inspected every 12 hours. Remove boards if inspection cannot be carried out at these intervals.
7. Captured rodents must be dispatched quickly and humanely. Drowning IS NOT acceptable.
8. DO NOT use outdoors or in areas where there is a risk of trapping non-target species.
9. In the event of accidental trapping of a non-target animal, a food grade oil or similar emollient can be applied to aid release at the site of capture, providing the animal is unharmed and its release is not prohibited by law.
10. Glue boards should be disposed of with the adhesive surface covered and in accordance with local authority waste requirements.
Professional-standard glue traps delivering rapid results
Pest Expert Rat Glue Traps provide a fast and effective last resort method of eradicating rats from your home or business, preventing rat populations from increasing and spreading disease. With a heavy-duty plasticised board and industrial-strength adhesive, these professional-standard boards will trap even the largest of rats, delivering rapid results where poison and traps have failed. In addition, glue traps allow for complete control over the disposal of the body, eliminating nasty odours from decomposing carcasses.
Ideal for use in poison-sensitive environments and in instances of repeat infestation or resistance to rodenticide. Perfect for both domestic and commercial use, including in restaurants and other food premises where alternative food sources may hamper control using rodenticide. Pest Expert Rat Glue Traps are ready to use and require no baiting.
I wasn't sure how bad the infestation was in my house but mice droppings were increasing at an alarming rate. I bought these traps to deal with the problem and they didn't disappoint. It took just 24 hours to get them all.
Very pleased with the service and the products, easy to find what I needed on the site, easy to pay and very easy to do business with.
Excellent got a huge rat within 2 mins of being down! Rat has avoided poison.
This is very effective. Am glad i bought it.
Brilliant ! When you take the time and effort to put the traps in the right place these are excellent. NOT for "place and forget" control like poison or traps as you have to dispatch the animal quickly . These traps have caught fully mature rats of over 12 inch body length. PLUS great advice from customer services.
The glue boards do what is said on the box. Thank you for your recent review. Unlike other cheaper alternative glue boards, these can be used in all environments, including wet and damp areas, making them more effective for the professional market.
Very good trap.