Protector C Carpet Beetle Killer is an insecticidal surface and space spray for professional and amateur use. A more environmentally friendly, ready to use, water based insecticide. Kills and deters many types of flying and crawling insects.
- Contains 0.09% Cypermethrin
- Odour free
- Strong and lasting effect
- Residual insecticide lasts up to 3 weeks
- For use on hard and soft furnishings, including carpets
Note: When using insecticide sprays, powders or fumers, we strongly recommend wearing protective respirator face masks, to prevent accidental exposure.
How To Use Protector C Carpet Beetle Killer Insecticide
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Shake well before use.
- SPACE TREATMENT: Apply 1 to 4 ml of product per cubic metre, as a fine mist.
- SURFACE SPRAY: Apply 20 ml of product per square metre, slightly wetting the surfaces to be protected.
- Subsequently, make a maintenance treatment on a monthly basis, treating all surfaces as above.
- To be used in domestic situations and for professional use in public hygiene areas such a hospitals (un-occupied wards), offices, industrial premises, museums, aircraft, ships, and military installations.
- Also for use outdoors on ants and wasp nests.
- Protector C is normally non-staining in domestic situations, but a test should be made first.
Additional Product Information
- Do not breathe spray.
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately.
- Do not handle treated fabrics until dry and air thoroughly before use.
- Do not contaminate foodstuff, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses.
- Remove or cover any fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Do not apply directly to animals.
- Do not apply to clothing, mattresses or bedding.
Click Below To View the Product Safety Data Sheet Protector C Carpet Beetle Killer Insecticide Safety Data Sheet