Protector C Woodlice Killer is an insecticidal surface and space spray for professional and amateur use. A more environmentally friendly, ready to use, water based insecticide. Kills and deters many types of flying and crawling insects.
- Contains 0.09% Cypermethrin
- Odour free
- Strong and lasting effect
- Residual insecticide lasts up to 3 weeks
- For use on hard and soft furnishings, including carpets
Note: When using insecticide sprays, powders or fumers, we strongly recommend wearing protective respirator face masks, to prevent accidental exposure. These can found in our Protective Clothing Section.
How To Use Protector C Woodlice Killer Insecticide
Use Pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Shake well before use.
- SPACE TREATMENT: Apply 1 to 4 ml of product per cubic metre, as a fine mist.
- SURFACE SPRAY: Apply 20 ml of product per square metre, slightly wetting the surfaces to be protected.
- Subsequently, make a maintenance treatment on a monthly basis, treating all surfaces as above.
- To be used in domestic situations and for professional use in public hygiene areas such a hospitals (un-occupied wards), offices, industrial premises, museums, aircraft, ships, and military installations.
- Also for use outdoors on ants and wasp nests.
- Protector C is normally non-staining in domestic situations, but a test should be made first.
Additional Product Information
- Do not breathe spray.
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately.
- Do not handle treated fabrics until dry and air thoroughly before use.
- Do not contaminate foodstuff, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses.
- Remove or cover any fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Do not apply directly to animals.
- Do not apply to clothing, mattresses or bedding.
Click Below To View the Product Safety Data Sheet Protector C Woodlice Killer Insecticide Safety Data Sheet