Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'B' strong rat poison, is an industrial strength rodenticide, manufactured in the UK. Produced using only the highest quality grain and containing Bromadiolone at the maximum legal strength, Formula 'B' has been scientifically proven to far outperform inferior Diffenacoum products.
Formula 'B' rat poison provides the perfect choice for rapid eradication of all rat infestations, large or small, indoors or outdoors around buildings. Also available in various pack sizes, or Pest Expert Rat Poison Killer Kits - See related products below or "Rat" category page.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. In order for us to fulfill an order for this product, you must provide us with a copy of your CRRU certificate or confirmation of your membership of a CRRU Aligned Farm Assurance Scheme by emailing us at email@example.com. By law, we are unable to dispatch orders until we are in receipt of the necessary certification. For more information, please see the Official CRRU UK code of practice.
How to Use Pest Expert Formula B Rat Killer Poison
1. For control of rats use 100g of Formula B poison per bait point. For best results and improved catch rates, place additional bait points up to 10m apart. For heavier rat infestations, place the bait points closer together, approximately 5m apart.
2. The bait should be placed in secure locations such as bait stations, where rats have been seen running or feeding. Indoors this would include under cupboards, behind furniture or in loft spaces, sheds or garages. Outdoors, this would include behind boards or tiles or inside lengths of pipe.
3. Bait should be securely fastened and always protect bait from non-target animals, children and water.
4. Inspect bait points every two days and replenish eaten, damaged or contaminated poison until no more bait is taken.
5. Remove all alternative food sources to ensure uptake of the poison and lethal doses are consumed.
Use Rodenticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Note: Anticoagulants kill slowly, causing death two to three days after the poison has been ingested, if lethal dosage is consumed.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Antidote vitamin k1 (under medical supervision). UK medical professionals should contact the National Poisons Information Service (www.npis.org) for further advice.