Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Pest Expert Formula 'P' Super Fumer is a red mite smoke bomb for fumigating red mite infestations in the home or in coups. Once lit, the super fumer releases a smoke which can penetrate into cracks and crevices to kill mites harbouring there.
The Super Fumer is 3 times larger than a standard smoke bomb, and so contains 300% more of the powerful insecticide permethrin (13.25% w/w).
Each 11g Super Fumer will treat an area of approx 25 cubic m, so you will need to use 2 Fumers for an average-sized room of approx 4m x 4m.
How To Use Formula P Super Fumer Bed Bug Smoke Bomb
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
Additional Product Information
Vacate treatment area before application. Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application. Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition. Dispose of used generator safely. Read all precautions before use. For use only as an insecticide.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED AGAINST HOUSEFLIES IN INTENSIVE OR CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT ANIMAL HOUSES BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE CONTROL FAILURE DUE TO INSECTICIDE RESISTANCE.
Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulation 1986 (as amended) for use as directed HSE No: 9557.
Good Products and Fast Delivery
We'd just started keeping chickens and found they had these red mites. Found this Pest Expert stuff from Pest Control Supplies and had it delivered next day, so now our chickens are a lot happier.
fast service, thank you and fingers crossed it has done the job!
I had just started out with the chickens. and bought a few who had red might found this web page with usfull information and cheap products to buy thanks
great value promt service you cannot ask for more yours andy o
works fine and is very easy to use. After a proper disinfection it keeps the red mites away.
Red Mites have GONE! no sign of them anywhere after first treatment, have treated again as advised, but could find no sign of them the day after first treatment! EXCELLENT!
Does everything it says it does, have used other products before non have worked. This does!
Good priced mite killer. Does what it says on the box.
If you have, or think you have, a problem, this is thie cheapest and most convenient way to buy this product. And it works!
Brilliant service on next day delivery, worth the extra cost.
Fast and effective at killing mites indoors.
Will certainly use the service again.